Every year the women of America and Brad Pitt worry about summer. Unfortunately, their worrying is ineffective if not before the Halloween benchmark. I am very overweight right now.
How much, Tina?
None of your business, Craig.
Some of the most useful tricks I learned were from a terrific leader at Weight Watchers. I have been to all of these weight loss programs. The ones in earnest use the diet for someone wirh diabetes: a balanced small portion diet, with three main meals and three snacks.
These are some rules of thumb:
• Don't forget to drink your eight glasses of water. I woul say ask for the wonderful tap water of ______________ . After reading about our water being recycled from waste, click here to see it for real, I guess I will recommend indulging in Evian or San Pellegrino.
• Drop those addled brownies. You don't want to hsve the munchies, do you?
• Alcohol. What an enemy . First, it relaxes you, lowers your guard, increases your appetite. Second, next day you will have a bunch of problemas: hangover, the blues - alcohol is a strong depressant in the central nervous system. Finally, alcoholic drinks add a considerable amount of calories in your body.
• Salad dressing? Forget about it. Eat your salad au naturel. Or use a pratically zero calorie dressing for it: mustard with lime juice. It's great and the mustard makes it seem like salt has been added.
• Don''t get all freaked out when you go cruise the streets of Beverly Hills and run into size zeros left and right. No despair, please. A diet that works is a lifetime plan. On this note, I must bid you adieu. t's my snack time.
More on this subject. I am fat today but shall be svelte in two years. Plus, remember: some of this is genetic. Check out how thin is the great singer of bar rock group Téléphone. If you click here, you'll hear Au Cœur de la Nuit, my favorite song of theirs. Click on thr name of the song for the lyrics. Distribute words of songs for educational purposes, only.
Voilà! Unless I am hijacked by the Sandman, I will be back.